Sunday, December 6, 2009

Final Post- Course evaluation

Overall, I enjoyed this summer semester course. The intensive mode really helped me to stay focused on the content being taught in the lectures and it was easier to contemplate the ideas when other subjects werent interfering with my thinking. I thought the lectures were well presented and Adam really knew what he was talking about. He was able to answer any questions thoroughly. The tutes were helpful in extending the ideas taught in the lectures, however there never seemed to be enough time to finish the tasks in class, which in summer course can let you fall behind quite easily. I suggest making the tutes 2 hours, with an option of staying for the second hour. This course has helped me think about new communication technologies in a different light, and brought up some interesting questions that I can discuss with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment